Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Returning from the Mediterranean



John and I returned from our Mediterranean cruise over a week ago. We had beautiful weather and enjoyed being with my brother, sister-in-law and our nephew. Now, I'm planning to travel to Cuernavaca, Mexico. I have spent each morning reviewing Spanish on my newly purchased Rosetta Stone download. This has been a wonderful addition to the year of tutoring we just completed with Profesor Chica at the rectory twice a week!




I have all my vaccinations and have even done a "trial run" with my packing. I plan to take all carry on luggage even for the two months I'll stay in Cuernavaca. I'm taking Grace Church T-shirts to give to my host family and Grace Church stationery to give to Senora Urbano in whose home I will live for a month.



I will miss walking Misha. She is my "prayer puppy." She prays with me every morning. I'll miss John, too. But I don't have a good photo of him with my new camera yet. Maybe he'll come and visit me in Mexico in August. Then, I'll post his photo!
Blessings to you all. I'll be flying to Mexico Sunday and I can't wait!

No comments: